Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wow, has life been moving fast, lately!

I've not had a whole lot of time to sit and craft. I guess I could be doing that right now, instead of blogging, but, well...putting things down here is nice, I think!
I do love how convenient it is to post photos now...I vaguely remmber the days when we had to take a photo, wait until the whole roll was used up, wait a few days while the photo's were printed, scan them, and then, finally, wait for the SLLOOOOOWWW process of the dial-up upload.
Now, I plug in my camera, and five minutes later, I'm posting it on my blog!
=0 0

That being said, I got a new pet!
It's totally awesome, and I can't wait to show it to the kids on Safari Sunday at my church!

Check him out:



He TOTALLY creeps me out, but I still think he's very cool! I handle him only using my loooooong foam tipped tweezers (same ones I use to feed my snakes while keeping my hands out of harms reach) and will likely NEVER touch him directly. But, despite the creep factor, I do think he's very cool.

And now...off to be laundry woman again!!
hehe
(I thought I had a lot of laundry BEFORE baby!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home