Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Buddies


When Ken's Grandma--Kennedy's great grandma was here recently, we all went down to the Fort Worth Historic Stockyards. Ken and I had never bothered before, because we didn't really think it would be anything particularly worthwhile.
We were wrong--it was a TON of fun!!
I still have to scrap most of it, as I tend to put off theme trips that will take up multiple pages. This is the first one to be scrapped from it, however...it is DD and Daddy playing on the little mechanical horse. Just CUTE little photo's!
=0 )
I have matching ones of me and her that I'll scrap the next time. The paper came from a contest that I won on http://www.fiskateers.com, and the title (little stainless steel 'buddies' charm) came from another that I won from a blog challenge at http://www.inkysmiles.blogspot.com.
It's so much fun to be able to participate in these challenges. Swaps are also lots of fun!
=0 )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home