Saturday, July 21, 2007

I've Finally Gone and Done it!

Well, at long last!
I've been thinking "well, I have my personal blog, and, I'm just not sure that everyone I know wants to read about my scrapbooking. Most of them come to read about my daughter."
But, then I started posting some challenge and contest stuff into my blog, and some of my favorite layouts, as well.
The larger quantity of

All said and done, I have finally decided, IT IS TIME!
And so, I begin my scrapping and etc. blog.

Who knows...maybe I will even find someone in the immediate area to crop with, at some point!
=0 )
Now that would really be something!

My husband came up with the title...I thought it was cute! It is not intended, in any way, to be offensive...just fun, and funny!

Bethany

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home