Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Christmas Tag


I completed this Christmas tag for a challenge...y'know, I've been making tags for my pages for ages...and for some reason, I just never thought to myself..."I think I'll use one of these for a gift tag".....


How strange!

=0 )

Anyway, I used a paperclip for a moon, and I used little yellow raindots for the stars...LUV the way they came out! The trees are diecuts from four years ago, so I have no idea where they're from! And the tie is a random fiber I got from a pack on ebay. The tab at the top is a heidi grace one, and I punched a hole through it to string the fiber....

All in all, it is a simple tag, and won't win anything, I'm sure, but I was really happy w/ how it came out!!!

1 Comments:

At August 9, 2007 at 6:24 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

this is really cute! I need to stock up on some raindots! love your blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home