Tuesday, July 31, 2007

She's Finally Sleeping!



Normally, Kennedy is in bed and asleep by about 9:30. Tonight, however, she hung on until close to 11:00pm! Oh well, no big loss...I'm sure that this'll mean I get to sleep in a little bit on my day off tomorrow!

Anyway, I figured that I'd take the few minutes I have here before bed to post another layout...this one was for another challenge. No title, just journalling, and only one line at that. I used a quote. Some basic grey rub-ons on the picture, the baby feet run-ons are from the stickabilities line by hobby lobby. Paper is minds eye. CS is bazzil bling, and 1 stip of sating ribbon.

I promise the LO is straighter than it looks here...I'm still having some trouble getting everything perfectly straight!

Someone asked me today..."what's it like being a Mom?" I stopped and thought about it for a moment...the question kinda came out of no-where from a woman who is five months pregnant with her first baby, and was looking for a new Mom's perspective.....
I really couldn't come up with any great, earth shattering observations for her, but, I did find a few thoughts....it's an amazing experience. No question! I am SO proud of her when she does as simple as reach out and grab a toy...I can only imagine how proud of her I'm going to be when she walks, or when she starts talking, or finishes reading her first novel, graduate high school...it's all rather a daunting thought! She is also going back to work...probably when the baby is two months old. I told her that the most amazing part of my day is when I come back after being gone for the day. Although she has fun at daycare, and although she's a well behaved baby who only cries on occasion, and has been dubbed 'easiest baby ever' by daycare staff, she still loves me way more! That's obvious by the HUGE ear to ear grin I get, and the excited little grunts as I pick her up. I love her, and she loves me...she really is the most amazing thing that has ever, EVER happened in my entire life!

Anyway, just wanted to share a few random thoughts from my day!
Now, I'm off to bed!!!

G'night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home