Wednesday, September 19, 2007

If you haven't joined....







http://www.fiskateers.com/ is a really great website...it's one of the most 'feel good', least gossipy sites I've been too...lots of RAK's, and great GREAT monthly swaps...a small community that means that, although the mssg boards move slowly, people actually see what you post...it doesn't just get bumped down as soon as it's posted. So, people actually get to see what you've posted, and have an opportunity to post.



I'm proud to be a Fiskateer, and very proud to have gotten my scissors--oh--did I mention the scissors? You get a free limited editions pair of fiskars scissors engraved with your very own personal ID scissors...see my pics?!



AWESOME!!!



But, don't just join for the scissors! The board has lots of opportunities for free prizes, fun, and some really nice, genuinely warm women there.....



=0 )



Just my 2 cents!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home