Friday, September 7, 2007

Easter Best


This is from the August club scrap.
The only things that weren't from that kit are the journalling stamp, and the flower and butterfly stamps I cut out for embellishment.
I absolutely love the way that this LO came out--it's our own little cabbage patch kid!!!
hehe
=0 )
The nice thing about scrapping with kits is that everything is pre-colour coordinated, which, i have to say, is probably the most complicated thing about scrapping. One of these days, I'll pick up a good quality scrappers colour wheel.
Isn't our girlie beautiful!?!!
Her and Daddy were playing earlier today, and she was just a laughin' away! Her laughter is perhaps the most beautiful sound in the whole world...every bit of laughter from her, makes me break out into rib aching laughter. She can truly brighten my day, even when I am having a rough one!
She is just so precious, and perfect! I wish she could stay this age forever!
=0 )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home