Wednesday, September 19, 2007

AHHH!! It's a MONSTER! Challenge






Okay, here it is...I will be running this contest until October 31st....


PLEASE read ALL the rules before you post!
Rule #1: DO NOT post the identity of the creature in the comments! Please post that you have guessed it, and EMAIL me the identity at trinkapuppy@yahoo.com -- if someone posts what it is, it will ruin the guessing part!!


Now, I'll explain the challenge, and then give the rest of the rules!
=0 )

Challenge is to make a "Monster" layout. This can be halloween, it can be about someone's temper tantrums, it can be about how much your kid likes monster movies, it can be about how your spouse is a monster in the mornings, or a crazy animal at the zoo....whatever....the only catch is that it must contain a monster...it can be in the title, journaling, or an image.....


Have fun with this, and be creative!!

The second (mini) challenge is: Identify my monster...the one pictured in this post. Do so ONLY THROUGH AN EMAIL to trinkapuppy@yahoo.com and just leave a comment that you've ID'd it. I'll send some small blog candy (3 yards of fiber, 2 yards of satin ribbon, 2 yards of grosgrain ribbon) to the first five people to correctly identify the species and gender of it. An extra little something if you can tell me the very obvious fact about why it looks like it's albino...I'll post when all the blog candy is gone.


Again, EMAIL ONLY!!


I'll post a photo tomorrow of the prize, and edit this line out of the post...I've run out of time for the evening!


Rule #2: Deadline is October 31st, unless I decide it needs to go longer.


Rule #3: Any type of project is acceptable...card, layout, altered art...just so long's it's scrapping or stamping related.


Rule #4: Be certain to give me a link of your posted work, so that I can grab it for this! If you don't do this, I won't be able to consider your work.
Rule #5: Original artwork, please...nothing that's been entered in fifteen other contests!


Rule #6: Have fun! And, be original and creative!


I wanted to do something a little dun, so, here it is! Happy Scrappin'!
=0 )

Bethany

4 Comments:

At September 20, 2007 at 5:35 AM , Blogger doverdi said...

I've guessed! An email is enroute. lol

 
At September 20, 2007 at 7:40 AM , Blogger Sally said...

It's certainly a creepy little thing! ;)

 
At September 20, 2007 at 8:11 AM , Blogger supermom said...

i just emailed a guess!

 
At September 21, 2007 at 12:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I've guessed it...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home