Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's been awhile

Since I actually completed anything!
But, I realize that I have very few of my pages up, so, I'll go ahead and post something old...now just to find something new, borrowed, and blue!
=0 )



Here is a sweet photo of my husband and my little girl taking a nap together. The bear is paper pieced with little black glass pieces for a nose, and a bow. He came up with the title...perfect for this page!
The background paper is actually two seperate sheets of Mind's Eye sliced up and pieced together to form the stiped background, and the mat is slices of the same two PP's inked and pieced to make a really neat photo mat.
Overall, I'm very happy with this piece! I think this might be the very first (and one of the few) pages that I did in the shabby shick style!!!
=0 )

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home