Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The one about the pages...

Okay, so, since I've been such a bad, bad blogger, I've not uploaded any new pages or work in quite a long long long time!! I have been scrapping, however, meaning that I'm rather behind....so, here are a few to get us started......


Here's the very simple front page to my multiple page spread about our trip to the Pumpkin Patch this past October....

The second page. Obviously a two page spread. Journaling is about our day.

Third (dbl) page...Pumpkin Express and info about the little mini-train that we got to ride around the park.

Fourth...we went with the Bridges and Kennedy had fun playing with their daughter, Reagan....

Final page (I forgot to crop it...oh well...I was having trouble with photos anyway!) Notice the little pumpkin that she has in her hands...and, indeed, in her hands in every photo in all of the layout previous to this one...she absolutely adored that pumpkin! It was very sweet....

=0 )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home