Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The one about family love...


I love my family! They really are the greatest gift that God has blessed me with. Every day I look at my daughter, and can hardly believe the amazing miracle that she is. Every time she learns something new, she deepens my awe in God. Every time she looks at me, she makes my heart hurt a little bit more. Every time I think I love her as much as physically possible, I come home from work to see her, and realize that I love her just a little bit more today than I did yesterday.
God gave us parenthood so that we can truly understand how much He loves us. As much as we love our children, that is only the tip of the iceberg for how much He loves us. In addition, it also helps us understand how great His sacrifice was when He watched His one and only Son nailed to the tree.
Really makes me stop and think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home